Re: N7WE/P

Jerry N9AVY

Yup, that what he just told me.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

From: "Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [070] N7WE/P

Just found him, CQing on 40m around 7071.5. Back in Yankton, SD. Last night there he says. Tomorrow in IA or NE.

On 09/15/16, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

I talked to him last evening, he was still in SD.  He said he was making a day trip to NE today to work in another state.  I think his air time was going to be limited due to his smoke problem, but don't exactly recall the conversation.  (as 72, I cant remember what I had for breakfast.  Wait, did I eat breakfast yet today?)

Jim, K5SP

On 9/14/2016 6:49 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Nope .