Maybe a tune by Smokey Robinson?

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:31 PM, "ajax@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

For those that regularly maintain British vehicles there is a fix for that since there are Lucas smoke replacement kits available. I do not know the compatibility with Japanese electronics so YMMV
http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/smoke.htm
Martin
Kg7hax

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:22 AM -0700, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Or maybe write a song
I can just hear something about
Smokey Roads
all the best
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Gee Rick if you could somehow get that magic smoke back in you would be OK.
There must be something in the air tonight because my computer burped right at the end of our QSO and dumped me out of Digipan.
Very rude.
Thanks for all the Q's despite fires out west and smoke escaping in Yankton.  You should write a book.
73
Joe KA1PPV  #1482