From: "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [070] N9AVY/HK3JHT

Jerry
I was copying the mail after Steve's qso and HK was cq'n again .. after watching you and Steve work hard to get thru .... I thought I give him a try ... he answered first time and we worked each other again for a new band for us .... 100% copy at both ends ...location  location  location as they say  ... 73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:32 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Never heard/saw Cuban station.  Copy was ROUGH.  Happy that Steve nailed that one , too !

Thanks for sticking around Jeff.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS