Re: Curious

John Etling

I have seen and responded to calls for WAS TN so it does work, if I see it. I feel it is my duty to assist them as I hope they would assist me in return if required. And who knows, the looking call might be in a state I need as well so both are then satisfied. Calling CQ for a particular item, in my opinion, is never a waste of bandwidth.

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John A. Etling

k3jae@...