Missing Grids Award?

Bill Garwood

Hi folks,

Recent discussion about grids used in the 48 states awards..  Steve W3HF said "Then we excluded 52 grids that were either mostly water or mostly VE or XE."

I've worked some of the 52 as there are several that are fairly active.

Might be some kind of award we could come up with in the future for working as many of the 52 grids in maybe 5 or 10 grid increments?  Grid Leak Award, Missing Grids Award or whatever?

Just an idea!

Y'all have fun.  We survived Hermine, 7 inches of rain but not much wind.  Power went off and then back on a couple of hour later.  Antenna still up for the 80 meter contest.  All is good.

73,

Bill N4GBK FM16 in NC