From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 12:07:36 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Cape May USA-127 APE FINAL

Justin,Steve,
I really wanted to work you guys but the 40m rig crapped out and I was not able to get it lit again.  We were too close for 20m and the prop on 20 was lousy anyway.
Thanks for running the APE despite the difficulties.  Hopefully next time I will have better luck.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, August 22, 2016 5:53 AM, "w3hf@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just uploaded a couple of photos from our APE.