Bob and Stan ....I had a great time chasing you thru the bands .... The 2 of you are  "Living Legends" working thru the weather conditions ... another fantastic APE is in the history books  ...already looking forward to next years .... thanks again  ! ....73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:33 PM, "v32hoosier@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Stan and I would like to thank everyone who worked us.  Your patience, perseverance, and professionalism was amazing.  We hope you had as much fun hunting us as we did working you.  Final results haven't been tabulated, but we know that there were over 200 QSOs, lots of certificate winners, and one or more of you worked us on 8 of the 9 bands that we operated  - astounding!!  We also learned that when in doubt about whether a band is open, call CQ!!  Special thanks go to all the PODXS officers who think up and administer these crazy fun operating events!

73,
   Bob (KC9UR) and Stan (W9SMR/9).