Re: WG7J GridMapper

Morris WA4MIT

I did finally got it to work, I sorted for only USA call signs then cleaned that up with ADIF Master and it worked showing my 360 grid squares worked, I also did same with some from EU and that also worked. HRD outputs a lot of ADI info on a export and I think all that stuff confuses the site. But anyway I did finally get a map with grids showing. Thanks guys for your input/help hope everyone has a good weekend.
73 wa4mit Morris

On Friday, August 12, 2016 4:13 PM, "Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Morris -

I didn't select any bands or dates, but I did play with displaying the grids--labels on and off, supergrids and labels, etc. I did try the FFMA button and it only counted 6m contacts.

I used a much smaller ADIF than my full log. I have a separate file that only has the grid squares for 070 submission, so my file processed very quickly.

On 08/12/16, Morris Wideman wa4mit@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

I uploaded a file with no error msg I selected 20M, 2015 clicked upload and show prgm seemed to be working then nothing shows, no map no anything. What am I missing?
wa4mit Morris

On Friday, August 12, 2016 1:22 PM, "'Don Bolstad K9DEB' don@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Page has a band filter, but not a mode filter. Uploaded my last PODXS file and it seemed to work fine.

Don K9DEB #2007