From: "ars.kw0rh@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2016 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Logging Question

I use HRD and have it set up to do auto-logging to both EQSL and QRZ so I don't even have to be aware of it.  I agree that it would be nice for LOTW to work in the same manner but IMO it still beats licking stamps.

In Logbook, under Tools/Configure go to QRZ.COM and enter the QRZ logbook API number found on the "settings" page of your QRZ logbook.  I'm pretty sure that's all it takes.

And as far as why fool with another QSL, it's all about the money.  QRZ has their own operating awards and they will gladly sell you certificates or achievement if you like.  If people are willing to fork over the cash for a QRZ award and it helps keep the cost of a lookup subscription down, then I'm all for it.

Best regardses
Rick KW0RH