Going APE! Updated event list

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

It's August PSK Expedition time, y'all!

We've already had several folks submit their APE info:

W4VKD will be operating from New England (varying locations, I believe) for two weeks - 08AUGUST - 19AUGUST.

EI9HQ will be operating from Mayo, Ireland from 11AUGUST - 13AUGUST.  An Irish APE, y'all!

KC9UR & W9SMR/9 will be operating from Round Lake, Indiana from 14AUGUST - 16AUGUST.

KC2GIK & W3HF will be operating from Cape May Lighthouse,NJ from 19AUGUST-20AUGUST.

We need more APEs! Please make some APE plans and forward them to me so we can get them publicized.

73

Matthew King

AK4MK 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director