Re: Test

David Westbrook

 I know a lot of 070 members rely on the reflector to schedule contacts, post band openings, etc. With the current delays, that is going to be difficult.

There are other mediums (arguably better; definitely with own advantages/disadvantages).  Two good options:

Hamspots:
         Which has a specific page for 070!   http://hamspots.net/070/

And K3UK sked site:
        Also has a "Digital QSO" board, but typically more people in the lotw room.

Both are very good resources for picking up needed WAS-bands !!

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 12:38 PM, 'Ray Clements' r.clements@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I am not sure what is happening with YahooGroups. Not just this reflector, but others as well are experiencing significant delays.

Normally, when I post, the reflector will echo my postings back to my email within a few minutes. Recently, it is taking about 12 hours to go through.

I know a lot of 070 members rely on the reflector to schedule contacts, post band openings, etc. With the current delays, that is going to be difficult.

Ray N9RWC #1793