Re: Logging Question

John Etling

Jerry;

I vehemently disagree with your assessment. I have a 65% or more return of verification with QRZ. Additionally, if set up properly you have to do NOT ONE THING to upload it to there, as with eQSL… you set up your information in your program (in my case DXLabs) and at EVERY end of QSO during the logging portion it automatically uploads the info to QRZ, eQSL and a few others with absolutely no extra work. So the “too much to do” rant you gave is bunk.

I strongly suggest you review and check facts before spouting inaccuracies. If you do not use a service then why belittle it? But then again, that is commonplace with you.

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John A. Etling

k3jae@...