Re: Getting BOTA (Back on the Air)

richdrexel@...

Thank you.

And it is true, I spent my very first semester in Jim Innis' Visual Basic and Python programming courses. I don't think I have touched VB.Net once since then. Python, I use occasionally. I think I spend most of my time using C and Java now. Although, for my final project, I developed a mobile environmental hazardous gas system using an Arduino that connected to my web server via an Android phone. I wrote an app to grab the data using Bluetooth then send that info to a database online. With that data, I created real-time heat maps, allowing visualization of potential hazardous gas problems. Anywho, I could ramble on about that for quite a while. It was a lot of fun!

I'm just glad to be done with everything. Although, I did get yelled at a little tonight when my wife saw that I was looking at Georgia Tech to start on my Masters. LOL

Looking forward to getting back on the air. Hopefully this afternoon sometime.

Richard Drexel
K4RJD