Re: KK4CPS ?

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Yep, I went to eQSL and created the new account, but I neglected to change the auto-eQSL feature of HRD to the new callsign.  I thought it used the main callsign, but I it actually has a separate credential area where the callsign must be entered.

Thanks to all who replied with advice/procedures to follow.

It's all fixed now, so no more erroneous eQSLs from me.

WOOHOO!!!!

73

Matthew King

AK4MK 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 3:27 PM, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt -

I don't think you can "change" your callsign for eQSL. You need to set up a new account with the new call, and establish an end date for the old call.