Re: N7WE/P 20m

John Etling

Mike,

Either way is fine and your point is valid, would be nice to have a time reference. That way I can, at a glance, see if there is any hope I might be able to work that station (if needed) and even more helpful if it is a DX contact… and even more important than that if it is a rare or hard to get one!

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John A. Etling

k3jae@...