Re: FN44 and FN45 Activations

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jonathan — Milt is correct — probably signing with a /1 will do the trick and easiest but not sure about the /2 as you will not be in 2 land if you are in NH and ME — Will be looking for you though.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T

On Jul 18, 2016, at 9:52 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Johathan

The call, any call/c2 would indicate that you’re operating from the Republic of Nauru., if in fact we have a reciprocal agreement with them.

Any call/c1 indicates nothing, and the FCC may well have an issue with that, but the only way it would be pursued is through an O.O. station. They cruise the bands looking for picky things to write notices about. They bark but have no real teeth.

I think you’re safest with KC1BOS/1 and KC1BOS/2.

Milt.

N6MG