Re: KK4CPS ?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

That is correct what Steve said.  You do have to create a new account so that you can still QSL those that decide they want one for your old call (and you probably will still get some old ones that want eQSL for the old call) —

So, you will have to set up a new account and put in the start date and you will be good to go.
I had to do that for my WA3RLJ and KZ3T calls as I was and am still getting QSL’s for my old call even though it was back in 1986 when I upgraded!!!  Wow

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On Jul 19, 2016, at 3:27 PM, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt -

I don't think you can "change" your callsign for eQSL. You need to set up a new account with the new call, and establish an end date for the old call.