Re: Thank You

ljl2002@att.net

Jim,

Great news!  Just what we were waiting to hear.
I'm sure Patsy will recover much more quickly now that she is in familiar surroundings.
Wishing you both the best!!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:34 AM, "Paul Butzi kg7stv@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Jim, thanks for the update.  I’m so glad to hear she’s out of the woods and home from the hospital!  Please let her know she continues to be in our thoughts and prayers.  And, of course, you are as well.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Jul 14, 2016, at 5:14 AM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

After 6 days in ICU with bilateral pneumonia, sepsis, and dehydration,
the xyl is now home from the hospital. Although out of the woods, she
is still very weak and her activities have been curtailed until after a
doctor visit next week.

Thank you to all the members of this fantastic organization that sent
the comforting messages during her hospitalization, you do not realize
how heart lifting it was to receive each and every one of them.

The camaraderie and thoughtfulness of the membership is one of the
things that make the 070 club the best amateur radio organization there
is, and one that I am proud to be a member of.

Thank you,

Jim, K5SP