Let's see what this evening brings.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:17 AM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Had antenna pointed West and you were 599 with KE4JB ; then I called you and NADA !   Lousy propagation !

Band improved later about  0300\0400 UTC  when I worked a ZL  and heard some KH6's and an E51.  Then, everything went quiet and all I could see was a couple West Coast stations. Propagation may be changing for the better - I hope.

Jerry  N9AVY #454

From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: W3HF/0

Steve,
The prop around here was really weird for awhile last evening.
First, I saw John,KE4JB, booming in here on 20m.  That never happens because we are very close for 20m.  Nevertheless he was so strong that I dropped in for a rare QSO on 20m.  Then Jerry, N9AVY, called me with a good sig but he didn't hear me calling him back  Then you joined the party from Denver with a good sig so I decided to call but Jerry and John beat me to it.
This time. only a few minutes later, John's sig was barely a trace as usual
and you slowly faded from view.  Lots o' PODXS OTA! This time I wasn't even gravy though!
The Ion River is very unpredictable.
CUL
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:44 PM, "stever60@... [070]" <070@yahoog! roups.com> wrote:

Alrighty, I sent it up already as /0. Same for me as well.

I am going to have to get my Canadian ticket here one day. Need to buckle down and do a little studying in the King's English :)

Steve
KM4FLF/VE3