Re: Montana DN58 and NPOTA HP32 - N7WE/P

ljl2002@att.net

Rick,
I'll bet that you will be the first to QSO from Mars too!

Is there an endorsement for WITWIR???

Just askin.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 10:06 PM, "Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sorry, missed some digits.
7071.15

On 07/10/16, Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Rick's on 40m now from DN58.  7115 or so. Just about HA7PJ.

On 07/09/16, n7we1980@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Today we will move to Havre MT - DN58.  This is listed on the ARRL FFMA map as a red (most needed) grid. Will be on air this evening sometime after 00:00 UTC.  20m first, but if it is poor will go to 40m.  Last night was only able to work 40m.

Sunday 10Jul16 I plan to activate Nez Perce National Historic Park from the Bear Paw Battlefield near Chinook  MT - also DN58. Times are approximate due to travel but will be somewhere between 16:00 to 23:00 UTC.  On air time is limited by computer battery life!  20m primary, 40m only if 20m isn't working. Spots will be greatly appreciated as I probably won't have internet or cell from the Battlefield.

I post my logs to LoTW, eQSL, and QRZ as soon as I have reliable internet.

This will probably be the northeastern extent of our MT travels.  From there we will head SW back towards Great Falls, Helena, and Bozeman,  We think we will be in WY by August.  Will probably try to activate Yellowstone NP and Grand Teton NP and Bighorn Canyon.  I will post here as plans firm up.

Hope to see you on the waterfall this evening and tomorrow!

Rick - N7WE - 070 #1602