Re: Illness

Larry

Jim,

Patsy is in are prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Larry WA7HDZ

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 6:55 AM, "Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, please understand that I may not be available
during periods of time for the next few days, at least.

Patsy, my xyl, is in ICU at the local hospital with bilateral pneumonia,
sepsis, and dehydration.  Prognosis is good, and seeing some improvement
as the day passes.  It is not known when she will be moved out of ICU or
when she will be discharged.

Please bear with me and understand that 070 membership activities are
not my highest priority at this time.  I will get to any requests as
soon as I can.

Thank you for understanding.

Jim, K5SP

Posted by: Jim Innis <jinnis@...>