Re: 2016 Field Day Participants

William B

KX4WB   1E

On Monday, July 4, 2016, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I inadvertently asked for people VISITING field day early. We are looking for people that participated in some fashion, but not necessarily making psk-31 contacts. This is not an operating award, rather an ATTABOY.

The following is the complete list of field day participants that I have to this point:

707AE1P
1479AJ4TF
2314AK7DB
1820K3JAE
1746K4LEA
483K5SP
1739K7PAX
815K8TOM
1604K9DWR
1601KC0OIO
1701KE4JB
1787KE5IRK
814KG6MZS
1041KJ4IZW
1244KJ8O
1917KT4EP
1708KW4VY
650N6MG
1602N7WE
454N9AVY
797N9JCA
1793N9RWC
777NO8R
824NU4C
526VA3TPS
1470VA7GEM
2173W1HS
2296W3WGG
1673W3WMU
1513W7JSD

If you are missing from the list, please let me know in the next few days and we'll get you added to it.

Thanks to all who got out and about with our great hobby. These stickers should go out with the September/October mailing.

73

Matthew King

KW4VY 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director