I  also had the pleasure of qso with the self appointed "qso police" ......he told me I was being redundant by sending 599 MS 599 MS ....he told me only needed 599 MS once .... while copying the mail later during the contest I saw where was telling someone to read his qrz page ..... which I did... he is what I call a "Legend in his own mind"

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:37 AM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Agree it takes all types thanks for the contact. Have a blessed and safe  4th.
John KE4JB
On Jul 3, 2016 12:12 PM, "keitheuffer@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got you last night, John, good to cu agn.  More fireworks around here than I can handle and they are illegal in my town except for city sponsored shows.  Didn't stop them in my neighborhood last night during the contest, bang boom all the time I was on the air.  Enjoyed my 30 contacts, actually 31, but that fellow was too busy lecturing me on my operating skills telling me to go read his QRZ page about contesting so I'll leave him off the list.  Wanted to send him an email but he doesn't show one on his QRZ page.  Curious.  He wasn't even following the recommended CQ call and few were answering him.  Takes all kinds of hams...
KT4EP