Re: OT Request / 13 Colonies Related

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>

I got WM3PEN the old fashioned way ;)  Only station I need is GB13COL.  Clean sweep otherwise.

Les k4lea 1746

On 7/3/2016 13:26, Robert Alan Carter dakender@... [070] wrote:

GB13COL - They still have not activated one at this time according to the FB page.

But here is the only one I can find

WM3PEN - DSTAR - reflector Ref 063 Module B

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 11:46 AM, 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

John,

Hear Hear!!!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, July 1, 2016 7:33 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Heres a link Les  Good Luck
John

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I have googled and all info points back to their facebook page.
Les k4lea 1746

On 7/1/2016 19:00, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] wrote:

Hey Les google 13 Colonies you will get all the info there.
BTW GB13col is mid band on 14.070 good signal into NY
John KE4JB

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I am need the D-Star reflector for GB13COL. You have to have Facebook
access, which I WILL not EVER get.

It really ticks me off when people put all information only on FB.

Also the page is not public, if it were, I'd have no problem.

Thanks and hope to see you on the waterfall!

Les k4lea 1746