All Logs big & small wanted!  I had about 25 and also submitted my elmer's log w 5.

73
Kj4izw

On Jul 3, 2016 12:43 PM, "gearymcdowell@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I am trying to play, won't be a six hour stretch for me so no contest points for me, I probably won't submit for points unless I can get a good six hour run with contacts, but maybe I can help others with an Oklahoma contact.  Conditions and/or my station are not cooperating again, but Saturday night when storms moved through it was excellent, so-so Sunday morning.  I'll be on and off trying to catch 070 members and give them a point.
73 and GL everyone,
Geary, KE5IRK

From: "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2016 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: If you are not playing in the Firecracker...

Agree it takes all types thanks for the contact. Have a blessed and safe  4th.
John KE4JB
On Jul 3, 2016 12:12 PM, "keitheuffer@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got you last night, John, good to cu agn.  More fireworks around here than I can handle and they are illegal in my town except for city sponsored shows.  Didn't stop them in my neighborhood last night during the contest, bang boom all the time I was on the air.  Enjoyed my 30 contacts, actually 31, but that fellow was too busy lecturing me on my operating skills telling me to go read his QRZ page about contesting so I'll leave him off the list.  Wanted to send him an email but he doesn't show one on his QRZ page.  Curious.  He wasn't even following the recommended CQ call and few were answering him.  Takes all kinds of hams...
KT4EP