Re: If you are not playing in the Firecracker...

keitheuffer@...

Got you last night, John, good to cu agn.  More fireworks around here than I can handle and they are illegal in my town except for city sponsored shows.  Didn't stop them in my neighborhood last night during the contest, bang boom all the time I was on the air.  Enjoyed my 30 contacts, actually 31, but that fellow was too busy lecturing me on my operating skills telling me to go read his QRZ page about contesting so I'll leave him off the list.  Wanted to send him an email but he doesn't show one on his QRZ page.  Curious.  He wasn't even following the recommended CQ call and few were answering him.  Takes all kinds of hams...
KT4EP