Re: New England States?

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

I've got about 500' of radials out in about a 120 degree arc due to landscaping and the antenna being rather close to the house to keep it out of sight from the front yard.  Our HOA is fairly antenna friendly compared to most but didn't want to push it.

I got spoiled by how easy it is to find contacts with PSK31 compared to when i was working towards my phone WAS a few years back.  I picked up 30 states in the first month I was operating, a few more in the next few months and now the last 7 I never seem to see.  I'm patient and in no hurry so I know it will happen eventually.

I've also had pretty good luck with dx on this antenna/radial setup with contacts from Iceland to Estonia and down to New Zealand, Japan and most of South America.

I'm glad I found this group and love reading all the information on here and I'm hoping to make contacts with as many of you as I can in the future.

Dave, AK7DB