CUL
Joe
KA1PPv  #1482

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:57 PM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sorry…

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 07:25
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Easter Island ONLINE

John you're killin me!
I was on a production shoot last night and 77 miles from my radio!  Ugh!
Too bad I wasn't 77 miles closer to Easter Island.
As the sand through the hourglass, such are the days of our DX.
CUL
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:13 PM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

CE0YHO – Jose from Easter Island is working 20m at around 14.071 Weak into TN but workable and worked!! J

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John A. Etling
ARES EC - Carroll County, TN