Re: New England States?

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Matthew,
I'm using a vertical antenna (Butternut HF-9V).  I think part of my problem is the 3 hour time difference coupled with my operating times. During the week I often don't get on the radio until 10pm my time which is 1am east coast so pretty late. In the mornings I'm usually on around 6am my local time but typically just see the same few stations every morning.  I haven't had much time on the weekends to operate during the day.

Before the temps got into the 110's here in Vegas I was operating mobile during my lunch break but that's probably on hold until late September now.

I've only been at this since the end of February this year but have never seen a station from ME, DE, NH or VT.  I did pick up two  CT stations and a RI station during FD so that helped.

73, Dave
AK7DB