From: "Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [070] FD Attaboy this year?

Geary, operating 1D NTX here, would love to make a contact with you, but Okla is tough from here....Boomer Sooner!
(originally from Woodward).

Jim, K5SP

On 6/25/2016 11:37 AM, gearymcdowell@... [070] wrote:

Matthew King;
I no longer attend local club political damaged Field Day as it is a joke here.  I have been operating from home the past couple of years with excellent success.  This year, I will try to operate my little 1D station, even though several 2015 QSO had ugly comments about me being a 1D when they made contact (they should have paid attention as I was on the full time by myself last year).  But with horrible band conditions here and major SWR issues that I cannot seem to correct on three antennas, I may not even get to participate as my 1D.  Good luck to all who can and will participate.
Geary, KE5IRK 1D in Oklahoma