Re: New England States?

Matthew King - AK4MK

Dave - New England is typically a very busy area when it comes to the PSK-31 waterfall.

What sort of antenna(s) do you use? What are their orientations?

Welcome to the club!

73

Matthew King

KK4CPS 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 3:33 PM, ak7db@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Let me preface this by saying I'm in Nevada.  I never seem to see any activity from the New England States on PSK and still need contacts with several of them.  Between those and the two Dakotas it's like a dark hole from my location.

Any members here from any of those areas that can tell me when they're typically active?  I'm hoping maybe I'll find a few during field day this weekend.

Dave, AK7DB