Deadline is close !!!

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES.

Could all Rumble Team participants please check the "results" page and check your Teams Declarations. Don't forget they will be frozen at 8:00pm Thursday est. (00:00z Friday). You have less than one day!

Also check out the generous offer from our Sponsor, Jim, VE9WH who offers a "Bag of New Brunswick Dulse" to the first place winner in the Normal Category. I have it on good authority that this is absolutely delicious :)  You will find this posted on the "Rules" page.

good luck to all,  73 Ernie WM2U