Re: 6 Meter PSK31

Bill Garwood

Reminder: 6 meter short QSOs..no macros.. just RST and Grid Square..it can fade in and out quickly.

Bill

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 3:12:57 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] 6 Meter PSK31

6 meters seems to be active today at 1510 UTC in the eastern half of the US.  This should move westward as the day progresses.  Several SSB signals heard.

http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/map.php?Lan=E&Frec=50&ML=M&Map=NA&DXC=N&HF=N&GL=N

www.dxmaps.com
QSO/SWL real time maps ... This page will update automatically every 3 minutes. There is no need you click the "refresh" button of your browser.

Anyone wanting to try 50.290, let me know and I'll meet you there for a while.  I'll also check back a bit later.

I'm in FM16 in Eastern NC.

Bill N4GBK