Re: Old F.A.R.T.S. update

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>

Greetings all,

The Old Florida Amateur Radio Radio Transmitting Society, or "Old F.A.R.T.S." as we are affectionately called, announces a change of one our team members.

KE7FN is unable to devote much time to the Rumble due to a previous family/chuch conference.  He is replaced by Jere, N4DQ in Georgia.

We also want y'all to know that we are brewing up massive quantities of Hot Chile and Baked Beans to be consumed during the Rumble.  Certainly our signals will speed to their destinations with the additional propulsion.

Good luck to all and enjoy the Rumble.

VY 73,

Chas, K8IJ
Old F.A.R.T.S. Gaffer