Re: 2016 Dayton Hamvention

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

#143   WB5NHL   Dave Kjellquist    I was there Friday & Saturday

On 6/8/2016 6:14 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] wrote:

John Etling - are you saying you were there this year?
Fr Richard - there's always next year! ;-)
Jim Innis - in spirit, eh? ~grin~

So far I have the following people getting endorsements for going to Dayton this year:

1140 K0ACP Art Peters
1244 KJ80 Joe Miller
1070 KI3F Dennis Rayfield
1620 KC9UR Bob
1611 W9SMR Stan
526 VA3TPS Steve McEdwards
908 K3USC Brian Hemmis

Is there anybody else?

73

Matthew King

KK4CPS 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:06 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Puts hands in the air… Been there, done that…. J

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...