Need adif file help

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Hi,

I uploaded my TDW log that I exported from N3FJP Amateur Contact Log and most of my contacts were rejected due to a bad member number/callsign match.  When I inspected the errors I realized that it took the street address and used it as the member number instead of the "other" field I have set up for 070 member #'s.  Should I have done something to my adif file before I uploaded it?

I've never had an issue like this before but this is the first time I've used the hamclubs contest scorer to upload results.  Will I be able to edit the file and re-upload?

Thanks,

Dave, AK7DB