Re: Looking forward to first 070 contest

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Interesting.  Last night I was watching the waterfall from around 05:00UTC until 07:00 and probably saw 2 stations the entire time on 7070.  I've been seeing activity on 20m in early evening but nothing on 40m for maybe 2 weeks now. Time to double check my rig and antenna and make sure everything is right.  I just figured the band wasn't doing well but now I'm thinking it's something else.

I've been making daily contacts on 20m but really don't see activity on any other band from my location lately (but was seeing decent activity a few weeks back). Not that it should matter but I'm in Las Vegas.

Dave, AK7DB