Re: Looking forward to first 070 contest

Jim K5SP

7070 is the correct frequency, it is LSB, I set my rig on 7072.5 LSB mode and make my contacts between there and 7070.   It was extremely busy last evening, I made over 30 TDW contacts...  7040 is the European psk frequency, you will rarely hear anything there....

Jim

On 5/27/2016 2:00 PM, ak7db@... [070] wrote:

Just realized that I've been on 7070 instead of 7040 which is probably why 40m always looks so dead when I'm on it  at night.  When I started using PSK31  a few months back the frequency list I found didn't include 7040.  Live and learn.

Dave