Membership

Jim K5SP

What a great start to the TDW, you guys are doing a great job of letting operators know about 070.  5 new members just so far today.

Some Do's and Don'ts:

1. Do tell all non members to check us out and submit an application.  I am checking several times daily and will process as soon as possible.

2. Don't tell non members that they will be assigned a temporary number so they can participate in the TDW....

3. Do tell a non members that they need to submit an application, and, an adif log showing at least 50 unique  call signs of PSK-31 contacts.  I have a pending application where the operator logs contacts with the same call a couple of minutes apart in an attempt to get 50....contacts must be unique calls.

Thanks for all you do to make this a great organization!

Jim K5SP
Membership Director