From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:38:37 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] YS1JW el salvador

I only need Belize… does anyone operate PSK in that tiny country? I got them on JT65 numerous times, confirmed, but PSK never ever heard them. I just recently picked up Nicaragua a few weeks ago, and thankfully he confirmed.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

ARES EC - Carroll County, TN

PODXS-070 #1820 - LONP #321

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, May 2, 2016 8:25 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

You need to find someone in Guyana  who is just as accommodating.

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, May 2, 2016 6:35 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I've heard Argentina, Venezuela, and Peru. I have all of them confirmed. But not El Salvadore.

Grrrrr!

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search

On 05/02/2016 06:29 PM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

I have been off and on 20, 15, and 10 calling CQ, have not made a single contact since last night....went out and made sure the antenna was still there.  Not receiving much psk activity at all here in North Texas, have seen a Cuban and a Dominican station, but guess they don't hear me.....

Jim, K5SP

On 5/2/2016 5:56 PM, Mike Watson mikew@... [070] wrote:

Rats!  Can't find him.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207