Re: 5 QSO's for LONP

W7RIV

Thanks for trying Paula. I switched and was able to find KW0RH for my #100.  Thanks everyone.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 2:13 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon – glad to be #99 on 20 meters for your LONP. Tried for you on 17 meters for the 88 Tri-Band for 5 minutes but never saw you.

Paula K7PAX

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 12:56
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 5 QSO's for LONP

What band do you need for your 88 tri-band?

Paula K7PAX

> Sent from my mobile device <

On Apr 3, 2016, at 11:48 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone. I'm going to start calling CQ on about 14.070.334.

Time is limited, so I'm going to try as short of QSOs as possible, please don't take offense. I do need another Lady for my 88 TriBand if you are available Paula. I also need RI, MT, SD, VT and WY on 20m.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Gene Young n9mxq@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just got home, can see you on.. Will try when you're not busy..

Gene N9MXQ #2253

On 4/3/2016 1:02 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] wrote:

I would like to acheive LONP on Sunday if possible. I've been working hard to find you all. I found a couple today. If you have time tomorrow and are not on my list, maybe send me an email tomorrow and we can see about doing a QSO?

I'm not sure how you big LONP guys have so many!

Thanks,

Bryon, W7RIV

No threats detected. www.avast.com