Re: NPOTA MP08 Activation - On the Air!

stan W9SMR

Oops...look fro K3JAE/QRP

From: robinstan@...
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] NPOTA MP08 Activation - On the Air!
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 13:36:25 -0400

John working 20m at 1,900 Hz...good signal to SW FLA.

Look for KEJAE/QRP.

GL, 73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 11:21:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] NPOTA MP08 Activation - Tomorrow

I'm looking for you. Possibly too close if you're operating on 20M.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 7:21 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just a FYI… We will be activating Shiloh National Military Park (MP08) or those working NPOTA.

Authorized operating hours are from 1100-1400 CENTRAL or 1600-1900 UTC

I WILL be working PSK-31 for the duration of the 3 hours – or until our batteries run out. I will begin with my KX3 (QRP) rig. If not too successful, I will plug in the TS-480 where I will have the full 100w (will not be running that obviously) available to me.

Please look for me as it should be fun and busy.

FYI also, there will also be VOICE contacts (by another amateur) during the same time period.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...