Re: Tough Crowd on 20

Larry

Gene,  Signals been weak here, but I wigive a listen 4U.

Larry WA7HDZ #404

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:13 PM, "Gene Young n9mxq@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Was on 14.072, but just lost the hz to WE4N.. But made a contact...hehe I'll be around 2300 on the fall

Gene N9MXQ #2253

On 3/26/2016 3:11 PM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

Have made contacts on 40, 30, 20, and 15 today.....  where are you now Gene will look for you

Jim K5SP

On 3/26/2016 3:00 PM, Gene Young n9mxq@... [070] wrote:

I'm too onery to take a break.. Been away from PSK too long.. Got goals to hit, numbers to collect.. hehe

Gene N9MXQ #2253

On 3/26/2016 2:58 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] wrote:

The N0NBH solar weather banner is showing 20m as "FAIR" today. I believe I also read something about a solar wind coming this way today and the next few days.

Could be tough on the bands for a while it looks like.

Good on ya for trying though - take a break and have at 'er again!

73

Matthew King
KK4CPS 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Gene Young n9mxq@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Calling CQ for about 45 minutes.. No takers...

PSK reporter says I'm being heard...

Feeling unloved ;-)

Tough day on the band...

Gene N9MXQ #2253