Re: Logs

keitheuffer@...

Tell ya, I joined this club mid to late 2014 and have really learned a lot even though I've been working psk-31 since 2010.   No questions go without multiple answers and everyone is helpful.    The scorer is amazing IMO being able to take data and get it right back out to us - in my experience - near instantaneous.    I've used HRD/DM versions 4 and 5 to some extent but favor fldigi for it's flexibility and I was also using it on Linux.  I talked to Dave Freese on 40 meters psk-31.   I just favor fldigi.   Manipulating my log data is no biggie - I actually do most everything manually including eQSL and LoTW.    I had a bad year 2015 with three deaths including my mother and the dog (!) and had just obtained WAS with psk-31 this past June and decided to go with JT-65 for a while for a break and then I achieved WAS with JT-65 in 8 months so now I want to "come home" to psk-31.  I actually make a lot more DX contacts with psk-31 and it's nice to run into hams again that I have had great QSOs with.   Thanks for the input on the last couple of messages in this thread.  Good information there to be had.
KT4EP in west Tennessee
QRZ calls me Dewey

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.