Re: St Patrick's Day Contest 2016 - Anyone using 160m?

John Etling

WL7CG – Alan on 40m VERY weak into TN but was able to decode enough.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

ARES EC - Carroll County, TN

PODXS-070 #1820 - LONP #321

From: "Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>

Date: 3/19/2016 6:30 PM (GMT-06:00)

This year's 24 hour St Patrick Day Contest is coming up in one half hour!

Because St Patty's Day fell on a Thursday this year, we had to make an accommodation on the contest date. Rather than go 5 full days earlier, we're going with MARCH 20th UTC - one half hour from now!

More info here: St Patty's Day Contest

Contest Scorer: Scorer

We look forward to seeing y'all there - there's still plenty of time for green beer and Irish Whiskey! :-)

73

Matthew King

KK4CPS 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director