From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:55 AM
To: 070@...
Cc: Victor-k1cgi Ouellette ; Dennis-K1YPP Blanchard ; Tom McDermitt <prcfl@...>; Den-W2DEN Spiess ; Jim-W8MDM Dirksen ; bob billingsley ; Hans Napfel ; Guy Spencer
Subject: RE: [070] Welcome

Welcome Dennis, K1YPP!!

We are lucky to have you joining us. We will all be tuning in to your adventures. Especially your July to September, Oregon to New Hampshire bike ride with your new QRP PSK-31 setup. What fun that will be tracking your progress!

Check out this quy's QRZ page. Unbelievable!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

To: 070@...; k1ypp@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:39:00 -0500
Subject: [070] Welcome

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s)
2262  Dennis   K1YPP

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director