Re: Mar 14th contact

Jerry N9AVY

Must have been one of those square rots in your pi

jerry

From: "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Mar 14th contact

No, I thought I'd let all the aberrations just pass me pi.

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 03/14/2016 11:20 AM, 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] wrote:

Hey Mike(W0TMW)
Aren't you going to comment on this torrent of really bad pi puns?
I'm still cringing.  Whoa!
Joe
KA1

On Monday, March 14, 2016 12:05 PM, "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Bill,
Thanks for the phonetics.  I have a friend here who is from South Carolina and he has already schooled me in the proper Southern pronunciation of the delight.  Pea- caaans are great.
Never met a pie I didn't like.  In fact I like it so much I usually get 6.28.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, March 14, 2016 12:43 AM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Well it IS a pi…