Re: A little help from my friends

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Len,

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it. I still have the other two to find yet. My success with skeds has been limited due to conditions and my weird schedule. It does seem funny that ND and WY are so difficult to find. I see a lot of people looking for ND. Rare DX. :)

Thanks again,

Alan WL7CG

On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:49 AM, lenhecker@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

....ALAN, I have you logged twice in February.  Both 20M PSK31. You have confirmed both on eQSL.  I can do QRZ or paper if that will help.  SRI, No LoTW.  My info is good on QRZ.com.  73 len, K3LRH in "Delawhere?"

p.s. ...you did not specify that you needed LoTW in your comment, but if that is what you need, you might want to try a sked with Martin, W3MLK.  He does LoTW from DE.