Re: A little help from my friends

John Kirby

Milt,

Not only do I remember po box 88 (love es kisses), I also remember no Sputnik. Today ... more than 40,600 things es stuff on orbit.
For example, NORAD #40654, amateur PSAT NO-84, PSK-31 up on 28120 (there is a limit on max power up) and down on 435.35 FM...TNX Bob WB4APR es team.

QSLing/hr is paper only / no SASE required / QRP
I still keep an envelope at the 'buro' :>》

TNX Milt for the flashback, goes to show you, all that stuff stuck in grey matter just takes the right trigger to pull it forward HI HI

John
N3AAZ
070/1337