To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 12:05 PM
Subject: [070] Rumble

Unfortunately, I must withdraw from the PSK Rumble and the Top Dogs Team. I am being sent for training from 5-12 Oct and will be unable to get on during the time frame. I apologize for the last minute withdrawal, but the military dictates all...hi hi. Best 73 to all...and may the best team (Top Dogs) win!

Brian Livingston
DA1TJO